Helpful tips for our guided walks
If you’re planning to take part in one of our guided walks, please see the following guidelines which will help you enjoy your walk in safety and comfort:
- Please do not attend a walk if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in touch with someone who has tested positive in the last 10 days.
- Most of the walks in the programme are on footways or surfaced paths. Some of these may be uneven and it is advised that you wear comfortable stout shoes or trainers.
- Please wear clothing appropriate to the weather; a wet weather option can also keep the wind out even if it isn’t raining.
- Walkers are responsible for carrying their own water.
- Walkers must complete a registration form prior to starting the walks.
- If you have any medical condition that may affect you on the walk please tell the walk leader and ensure that this is noted on your registration form. Walkers are responsible for their own medication but it must be close at hand if required on the walk.
- Walkers are walking at their own risk.
- The walk leaders reserve the right to vary the route from that advertised in response to adverse weather or path conditions.