Bike maintenance class
The Trinity team are delighted to announce our North Ayrshire Bike Maintenance Road Show. Between August and September we will be saddling up and rolling in to a town near you to hold bike maintenance skills sessions – teaching you how to look after your bike and build confidence to do minor repairs on the go.
Each session will include basic bike maintenance, puncture repairs, free security marking, advice on adjusting brakes and gears, along with a demonstration of how to complete an M-Check
Taking place in the evening between 6-8pm, the schedule is as follows:
• Thursday 3 August – Skelmorlie Community Hall
• Thursday 10 August – KA Campus West Kilbride
• Thursday 17 August – Vikingar Largs
• Thursday 24 August – Lochshore Hub, Kilbirnie
• Thursday 31 August – Trinity Active Travel Hub, Irvine
• Thursday 7 September – Townend Community Centre Dreghorn
• Thursday 14 September – Doon the Beach Community Café, Ardeer
Spaces are limited, please book via email at: email@example.com or 01294 204800 (Wednesdays 10am-4pm and Thursday/Friday 1pm-4pm) or drop the team a DM on Facebook. Facebook
Bike maintenance can sometimes be messy, so the Active Travel team recommend wearing clothes you don’t mind getting a little dirty. Minimum age is 12 and anyone under 16 needs to be accompanied by an adult.